Phew, this week is going to be a crazy one. So much so in fact, that I'm adding my to-do list here lol
Yes, yes, I am completely aware that this is not what a blog is for, but this is what this post is for nonetheless :)
Monday:
- Write something for someone, or at least locate and copy said something for someone, with amendments
- Script! Must remember the script!
- Adulting (groceries to feed that cat, a large envelope and some sugar)
- Speak to kids
- Eat and drink coffee
Tuesday:
- Post the thing I bought the envelope for
- Finish writing / copying and amending the something
- Start work for my own meeting next week
- Write agenda
- Print policy
- Sort budget
- Advertise for a volunteer
- Meeting calendar for 19-20
- Workshop calendar for 19-20
- Eat and drink coffee
Wednesday:
- There's no way I managed to complete all that cr+p yesterday so finish what I had no time for
- Take child shopping for funeral trousers
- Post letter, if I didn't do it yesterday
- Meet with community building manager for 12 months bookings
- Don't forget the coffee
Thursday:
- Check and confirm I am up to date with chores
- Confirm completion of the thing I was writing for someone
- Double and triple check stuff for my own meeting and
- Send it
Friday:
- Funeral
- Send stuff I should have sent yesterday
The weekend:
- Spend time with significant other, kids and grandkids
No comments:
Post a Comment