But I loved it! I loved Halloween, I always do, but I'm always happy when I pack everything away.
Last month saw me create dozens of pumpkin 'rocks', not exactly rocks, but concrete pumpkin shapes for everyone to paint for Halloween and, of course, they took forever to dry out! I'm eagerly awaiting the festive moulds to arrive to make some of those.
I have just completed a new book (check out the Publications tab above) which is currently being proofread ready for printing this weekend.
[UPDATE: This is now complete - see below]
I have also met some amazing ladies this last week too. One, June, reminds me so much of someone who is very special to me, the kind of lady who I would respectfully call a "hell of a girl". To me, this is a term of endearment so please don't think I'm being rude. After all, she's 80+ and has seen things I would never want to see, been through things I wouldn't want to go through, but she has a secret space in my heart now, and I've only met her once!
Next question for me is ... What's my next publication?
[UPDATE: This is now complete - see below]
![]() |
| November's Publication |
![]() |
| October's Publication |


No comments:
Post a Comment