Saturday, 30 November 2019

I'll be glad to see the back of this month!

November has seriously tried my patience this year! And I for one will be glad to see it gone, in fact, I'll be glad to see this whole year gone, it's been my "annus miserabilis".

However, this month I have tackled with:
  • The person I care for has become very, very sick. Or should that be 'sicker'? On occasion, this was harder for them, it's has been rather 'violent' [the illness, not the person] on times and upsetting to watch. After all, there's not much I can do to help except be there. But at least the professionals are involved and I don't have to do this alone.
  • My own health has gone down hill, but only a tiny little bit I guess. This has been a struggle for about six months now. However, an 'end' is in sight. I am about to start on weekly injections for, regrettably, the rest of my life, which is what I didn't want, but if it keeps me alive then I will submit to them. I know there's no cure, but one foot in front of the other and keep going. 
    • In the grand scheme of things, it's not that bad actually. I get supervision for my first injection, then I'm on my own with monthly checkups, by phone, for a while then down to twice a year and then, with any luck, only once a year.
  • I've watched a member of my family be lead astray by someone. They have become 'bitter' and vocally aggressive, even in public places. It's such a shame because all was well until lies and deceit vomited from someone else's mouth. 
    • However, this has happened before, the offender's initials then were DD, and my family member and I promised to never allow this to happen again, but it has. I cannot talk to my family member as they either 'don't have time' or just don't have time for me, or they make some other excuse. I feel such an idiot because I honestly believed this third person was different and not like many said they were. My mistake I guess.
  • I've started with my new therapist though! We tackled a lot, it was hard, but it was a positive experience.
I have managed to publish another book this month, see my previous post, and I'm currently working on three for next year. I think that's enough then. I'll take my time, it's quite taxing and there's no flippin money it in 😃

Yes, finances are ad always have been a factor. I have, like to made, lived on a budget and well within my means. Thankfully, I am not it debt to anyone or for any thing, which, in this day and age, never looks good on a credit record. But I still have a high 'good' score!

I'm just going to leave this here now, hopefully read it next month and wonder what on earth it was all about.

Until then, have a great weekend all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment